Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Pet Update September 2012

My darling (annoying little monster) little chihuahua Georgie went on a short holiday with my parents last weekend to our holiday house on the coast south of Sydney. He was treated to a 3 hour walk along some beaches:


Highlights of the walk included:
- running free on an empty beach (after 2 hours of walking he still had tons of energy left). He went no where near the water (surprise surprise).
- dipping his paws in the rock pools (sometimes of his own choosing, and sometimes with encouragement from my dad - what's that mean man done to my baby?):


Georgie also got to try his new basket on my parents' tandem bicycle. Doesn't he look cute? He wasn't afraid at all - and did his usual Tasmanian-devil-impersonation upon seeing other dogs (good thing he was tied in).





And finally last night Georgie got to visit my nanna (who he adores!) and he was allowed to choose a new teddy bear (my nanna adopts them from second hand stores and knits them little jumpsuits). The smells at nanna's house were far too interesting to waste much time on bears though, so I chose for him - one with very short fur so maybe this time he won't chew the fur out. Once we got home, he was very excited about his new bear. He seems to share traits with kookaburras - he has to wack that bear till it's dead!



No comments:

Post a Comment