Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Artwork Update June 2012 Part 1

So I finally have some of my latest work to show you! It's not much, but hopefully I can get a lot more up over the next few weeks.
First, my figure painting that I completed yesterday (friday):



Next there is this painting that I call "Moonshine". Unfortunately this is not a very good photo - in reality there is more subtle detail and it is more blue/black than green.




But wait! Look what transformations it takes on when I use the flash:
















Isn't that awesome? Pity it only looks like that in a photo.


And lastly there is the first stage in my painting that is meant to be inspired by expressionism - it's a spooky bush scene. This is unfinished - I hope to complete it this week. Sorry about the bad photo - I have to work out a way to better photograph my work at Tafe (suggestions welcome!).


By the way, I cannot sell any of these until after my end of year assessments (early Dec). I will add them to the artwork gallery page with prices (and better photos) then.

No comments:

Post a Comment