Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Artwork Update June 2012 Part 3

 Here are some of my best drawings that I have done so far this year...


 This was done by taping two pens to a piece of dowl, then sticking the dowl in a drill, and using the drill to make these circular patterns. It took some practice and trial and error, but I'm pleased with the finished drawing.



This is some self portraits done in ink. I wasn't particularly pleased with them, but my teacher liked them, so I'm not complaining! :)



 These are two drawings that were inspired by the movie Galaxy Quest (a favourite of mine). The top image is an ink adaptation of a scene from the movie on the planet they visited. The lower image is the script from that scene written out by hand. 
[I just realised the top one is upside down! Oh dear...]





These are the best of my ink drawings (that I showed all together a few months ago). They were done by putting ink on pages from an old book, and folding the paper in half.


This is my collage, that I call the Phoenix. It's a bit weird, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment