Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Pet Diary June 2012

We've had terrible weather lately here in Sydney! Yesterday (Queen's Birthday public holiday) was so cold that I caught Georgie (my dog) shivering! So I went rummaging in his wardrobe box for a jumper (the first time I remember having to do that in his life!). I found that he's grown out of all his jumpers! That's quite mind-boggling to me, since he's so tiny!

Anyway, I went searching for a shop open on the public holiday, and eventually found that Pet Barn at Alexandria was open, so my wonderful mum drove me out there and I picked up two blue jumpers. I wasn't the only one there looking for winter dog clothing!

So, here's his new clothes. First a light blue jumper that says "Good at being bad" on the back. I left that on him last night while he slept because I was worried he'd be cold.


Then a warmer jumper (that has been dubbed his 'pimp' jumper). I stopped myself from getting anything with hoods because though they are adorable, Georgie absolutely hates them!






He's such a good model! He just sat any way I put him while I took the photos! I should have taken photos of him in his raincoat too, but another time maybe.
I plan to buy him more winter wear soon! I might even order him this adorable beanie I found on etsy here

No comments:

Post a Comment